Ann Peters is a Project and Change Management Professional. She has been managing her own consulting firm for over 20 years providing leading edge support to clients moving through changing times. Her background in project management and private and public sector business provides her with the knowledge and skills necessary to deliver on projects of various size and scope. Her projects range in size from $40,000 to $40,000,000+. Precise time management and measurable results are hallmarks of her consulting skills.
Ann’s particular strength is in managing and motivating team and staff members to work together to achieve project goals and objectives.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Change Management/Business Process Improvement
- Procurement/Contract Management
- Training, Facilitation
- Facilities Management
- Business Administration Diploma, Capilano University, 2010
- Adult Basic Education Certificate Vancouver Community College, 1995
- Counseling Diploma Vancouver School Board, 1992
- Advanced Business Administration Certificate Capilano College, 1987
- Business Administration Certificate Capilano College, 1987
Certifications and Associations
- Project Management Professional Certificate, Project Management Institute, 2009
- Change Management Certificate, PRO SCI, 2010