BearCat Consulting Ltd. defines our services into functional and industry practices for ease of use.
Our knowledge of business processes assures our clients’ needs are met.
Our focus is providing the “right” kind of support for each type of client requirement whether its day to day management support because of a change in senior staffing or end to end project management support where we assist our clients with the development of project charters through to the wrap up documentation and lessons learned. We are committed to providing comprehensive services.
Strategic and Project Planning
BearCat Consulting Ltd. provides an integrated service approach. We have years of experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial management. We have qualified Financial Management Consultants who can provide short-term to ongoing consulting support services.
Whether your business is a start up, in transition, or you just want an objective review of current practices, we can provide services tailored to your needs.
Corporate budgeting and forecasting
- Financial modelling
- Project budgeting
- Budget development
- Financial statement review
- Financial forecasting
Business case development
- Research and analysis
- Develop ROI/ROE models
- Develop financial analysis models
- Develop recommendations
- Present to Senior Management for approvals
- Financial statement analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Annual reporting
BearCat Consulting Ltd. provides creative options to manage change. We have the skills to support strategic and operational restructuring for growth or retraction. Our consultants have worked within the Energy, Health Automotive, Transportation, Telecom, Construction and Banking sectors.
Senior Management Support
- Advisory and Fiduciary Board Support
- C-Suite Mentoring
- Corporate Marketing and Branding
- Corporate IT Review
Project Management Support
- Project Management Office
- Charters, scopes, plans, budgets, implementation, monitoring & closing
- Assist with hiring for project or corporate initiatives
- Develop job descriptions
- Provide interviewing and screening support
- Assist with or develop measurable performance targets
- Design, develop and deliver training
- Provide outplacement support
- Development of corporate structure and reporting lines
Change Management Support
- Define and manage changes in work flow processes
- Develop road maps and change processes for staff
- Facilitate stakeholder and end user engagement sessions
- Define change impacts to the organization and staff
- Develop communication plans and messaging
- Work one on one with impacted groups to ensure change effectively managed
BearCat Consulting Ltd. has extensive experience with operations management. We have been involved with the daily operations of many large scale organizations providing senior management consulting support through to front line management support. We are committed to helping our clients achieve world-class, best-practice operations. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on support, we develop and define operational strategies to help clients solve their most critical problems.
- Performance Review and Improvement
- Process Flow Review and Improvement
- Capital Expenditure Review
- Product Development
- Life Cycle Review
- Tendering, Request for Proposals, Request for Information, contract design
- Supply change management
- Supplier relationships
- Proposal evaluation and recommendations
- Service Level Agreement design
- Corporate moves – staff and offices
- Space management
- Facilities maintenance/ management
- Outsourcing support requirements
Strategic and Project Planning
BearCat Consulting Ltd. can provide support in the development of short and long term plans for the growth of any business. We are experienced facilitators and can provide your organization with objectivity and competitive industry knowledge.
Our team of consultants have extensive experience managing projects of all sizes. We have been integral to designing and delivering projects that had budgets ranging from hundreds of thousands to billions.
- Facilitate planning sessions
- Assist with development of strategic plans
- Develop competitive analysis
- Charter development
- Scope/definition development
- Monitoring & controlling
- Closure & Lessons Learned